Join us for our 3rd Annual Natural Parenting Fair!
Saturday, August 2nd, 2014
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Holiday Inn Conference Center in Viera
I-95 and Wickham Road (Behind Chick-fil-A)
Click here for website
8298 N. Wickham Road Melbourne, FL 32940
The Natural Parenting Fair is a FREE event for the whole family. Donations are appreciated and will benefit Space Coast La Leche League and future Fairs.
About La Leche League
Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding are welcome to come to our meetings, and email or call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding help or information. Meeting locations and times are subject to change; please email or call to confirm. Healthy children are always welcome at meetings.
The monthly Nursing Toddler Meeting is open for anyone to attend, including moms with smaller babies, or babies on the way. The meeting topic will be geared more specifically toward the experience of nursing a toddler, but any questions are always welcome.
2nd Monday of the month at 10 AM (Regular Series Meeting)
3rd Monday of the month at 9:30 AM (Nursing Toddler Meeting)
4th Monday of the month at 6:30 PM (Regular Series Meeting)
Phone: 321-610-3406 or 315-440-6653
- Space Girl Organics ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Hibiscus Women's Care, LLC ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Florida Fields to Forks ★ Gold Sponsor ★
- Natural Awakenings - Media Sponsor
- Space Coast La Leche League
- Ascend Counseling & Wellness
- Brain Works Chiropractic
- Desert Made
- In The Treetops Baby Boutique
- Little Hands for Learning
- Music Together of Greater Brevard and Yoga Mom'ba
- Brevard Babywear Lending Library
- ICAN of Brevard
- Williams Natural Health
- Somersall Chiropractic
- Mother Nurture Wellness Group
- Live Longer Medical Fitness and Wellness
- Space Coast Kids Discovery Center
- Lemongrass Spa Independent consultant Sheree Hill
- Dee with Living Towers and Juice Plus
- Birth Naturally Brevard - The Bradley Method ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Sego's Mom and Baby ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Brevard Montessori School ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Birth Resources of Brevard ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- Woman's Ways Homebirth Midwifery Services ☆ Silver Sponsor ☆
- LLL of Greater Orlando
- Space Coast Breastfeeding Coalition
- Little Chicken Doula Alexa DeLisle
- Your Family Chiropractor - Dr. Haig John
- Gymboree Play & Music of Melbourne
- BCC/EFSC Lab School
- Space Coast Doulas
- Melbourne Area Babywearers
- A Captured Journey Birth Photography
- dōTERRA Independent consultant Robin Run
- Choffy Independent Distributor Peggy Renshaw
- Healthy Home Distributor Kelly Domulot
Live, Love, Latch!Live, Love, Latch! is a National Breastfeeding Month celebration presented by La Leche League USA and hosted by LLL Groups throughout the country.
National Breastfeeding Month is August 1-31.
This celebration is, of course, to celebrate breastfeeding, but also to highlight support. All in attendance at a Live, Love, Latch! event will be counted as participants, with the goal being to break the previous year's record for breastfeeding supporters attending. You do not need to be breastfeeding to be included.
This celebration provides an opportunity to educate family, friends, healthcare providers and other community members about how they can support breastfeeding, and also emphasizes the value of the support network behind every nursing dyad.
Family Activity Room Schedule9:30 - Music Together Demonstration 30 minutes - Debra Hart
10:30 - Gymboree Play & Music 30 minutes
11:30 - Live, Love, Latch! by Space Coast LLL
12:00 - Breastfeeding 101 - Setting up for Success by Space Coast LLL
1:00 - Little Hands for Learning 30 minutes - Kelly Hosna